Saturday, January 14, 2012

Along the line.....

"do you look at the sky?"
“Along the line”…I do like this phrase. I was told by a fellow artist, Carol Anne McErlean, about The Sketchbook Project, just Google it for more information. I had been taking photos of the sky, mostly when I am driving. I noticed I was focusing on the light in and around the clouds, the colors that change in seconds......then there are these poles, wires, lights that would cause me to find the right angle to get them out of the way…. more shots, more time, more work! Then after the downloading of the photos, I noticed that the ones I did like the best had some sort of thing in the photo. So, as I was looking through the subjects that I could pick from for my sketchbook, "along the line" jumped out at me. I like that this title has so many meanings. The Sketchbook will mean something different to everyone, even me…and along the line I am thinking… what’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment