Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Motivation

After I have finished one piece of artwork in a series I have consistently felt …. “Ok, Now to the next piece?” My mind has already jumped to designing my next creation, busy contemplating every highlight, shadow, line, and the tones, the positive and negative spaces in the composition. I am totally absorbed in this never-ending state of creating that my brain has been obsessed with. Repeating this process of pouring myself into my work, harnessing my artistic energy into a structured and at times a very meticulous style can leave me feeling drained mentally as well as physically.  This exhaustion  has become a fantastic amazing motivational feeling to me and to be honest, I think...ok, I know, I am addicted to this cycle of creating pieces of art to be in a series! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment