Thursday, February 2, 2012

Creative path

I thought I would push myself by taking this project one more step down this creative path….So here is the video of “along the line”…. part of The Sketchbook Project World Tour 2012. Several years ago I was persuaded to do some very small artwork for some art exhibitions, most pieces would fall in the 6x8 inch and under. I had been drawing on a large scale and was eager to see if I could switch to a miniature. As the years and drawings continued, I was able to produce some tiny pieces. The smallest was a little over 1x2 ½ inches. I believe that all those small drawings got me ready for this project. The book is like 5x7 inches, and all the paintings inside are 4x5 inches. I learned over theses decades to be open and take chances with the art I am producing. The path is open wide for those who want to travel down it……


No comments:

Post a Comment