Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good-bye

I mailed my book off to The Sketchbook Project yesterday. It was a happy good-bye.  I am not sad to let my book go, because I do want others to touch it, read it and think about the issues in the book. I don’t know what others feel when they look up into the sky or if they do. I wonder do others see the sky or the poles, wires, cables, lights, all the interconnected strings of our modern world. My relationship and attitudes concerning electricity, cable, internet even home/house and my art, my world was updated by a tree falling down.   This unseen but seen power that is generated passed long and contained by wood, metal and rubber encased cables that is used and dependent on every day by people, the invisible world blood.  Long held feelings were discovered, worked through and let go or better said…. mailed off! So, off I am….. on to the next series. I started painting on 3 new canvases last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment