Monday, February 6, 2012

What’s Their World?

Artists are in mostly in their own world when creating their works of art. I think that artist’s have many styles of art that they will produce over their lives. I have found that it can be about their world or it can be how they see their world.  It can be serious or ridiculous….a release or maybe a bleeding out of emotions. What I discovered in designing “along the line” is that I was mixing up, combining my own personal feelings, yet I wanted something of the viewer…..to engage people to look at the larger picture, this electric, linked world we live in. What would people do if it was gone or is this too much already? I am a thinker, sometimes too much; thankfully being an artist allows me to liberate all those thoughts about this world and myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment